Students in 9th-12th grade
Discovering how faith can transform your life as a High School student.... that’s the goal, that’s why we’re here. High School students need:
- An atmosphere where they will be loved and accepted for who they are
- A place to learn why Christianity is relevant to life today
- To find out how to change the world
- To get their spiritually batteries recharged every week
- To be encouraged to learn from God’s Word and to depend on God through prayer.
- Our aim is to meet as many of these needs as possible
High School/College-age Intelligent Faith Class
11:05 AM – 12:15 PM High School Room
Our Intelligent Faith Class is about learning Christian truth. Our faith should be an intelligent faith. There are three main things we study on Sundays: Bible content (what does the Bible actually say and mean), Christian beliefs (what are Christianity’s beliefs and why) and Christian history (how did the church begin and how have Christians lived out their faith through the centuries).
6:30-8:00 PM - High School Room
Our Wednesday night youth group is about demonstrating how Christ is real and relevant to life today! We do that through student-led worship, testimonies of God at work, lessons relating Christianity to our world today, and discussions in big or small group settings. On the first and third Wednesdays the group breaks down into school-based Quads for community. Bringing your friends along on Wednesdays is always a good idea!