First things first, we're glad you're here.
At New Covenant, we love meeting new people. Whether you're joining us on a Sunday morning or plugging into one of our other ministries during the week, we understand it's nice to know what to expect. We hope the details below are helpful, and we are always happy to answer your questions.
Yes, our church building looks big. But there are lots of friendly, down-to-earth people inside it, and we're eager to get to know you. The First Impressions Team will welcome you inside and help you find your way. Settle in and relax. Bring a coffee, or help yourself to a cup of ours -- it's free. You won’t be singled out as a guest and the service is easy to follow with time for singing, prayer, and biblical teaching. Whether this is your very first time at church or you have been attending services for years, we want you to meet with God, hear from God, and be able to respond to God at New Covenant.
Sunday Worship Services
We offer two worship services on Sunday mornings, with livestreamed services available for those who'd rather tune in from home.
- 9:00 AM & 10:30 AM in the Worship Center, led by our worship band. The music style and the sermon are the same in both services.
- Livestream services are available at ncbc.church/watch
Our worship services last just over an hour, beginning with a time of worship, followed by a challenging and relevant message based on the Bible.
Have kids? They're welcome here, too.
- We love to welcome new families to New Covenant! The First Impressions Team will help you connect at the Children's Welcome Desk, where we'll print nametags for your child(ren) and print a pick-up tag for you. Together from there, we'll help your child(ren) settle into their age-appropriate Children's Ministry classrooms.
- Children's Ministry is available at 9:00 AM for infants through 5th grade. At 10:30 AM, Children's Ministry is available for infants through Pre-K.
- Learn more about Children's Ministry at New Covenant
during the week
While Sundays are a busy day for any church, New Covenant offers many opportunities to connect with God and others all week long. Bible studies, small groups, youth groups for students, support groups for widows and caregivers, gatherings for Moms of Preschoolers (MOPs)... explore just a few at the links below.
Find New Covenant Bible Church 24/7 on your favorite platforms and apps.
Instagram: @ncbconline (main church account)
@ncbckids (children's ministry)
@newcovstudents (middle & high school)
New Covenant App: Free download in the App Store
New Covenant Blog: Stories from and about our church family
Weekly Enewsletter: Sent each Thursday and filled with upcoming events, encouragement from staff, links to keep you connected, and prayer requests. Subscribe now.
Monthly Newsletter: Pick up a copy near the main entrance; also posted on the New Covenant app.
It's worth a few visits to get to know the heart, feel, and people at a new church. We look forward to meeting you, walking alongside you in your faith journey, and helping you connect at New Covenant Bible Church. Want to catch up now? Contact us online or call us at (319) 395-0021.