First things first, you're welcome here.
At New Covenant, we love new faces. We know it's nice to have an idea what to expect when you arrive, so we've provided some details for you, and we really hope you join us some Sunday.
On Your First Visit
Yes, our church building looks big. But there are also lots of friendly, down-to-earth people, who are eager to get to know you.
Our Worship Services
We are now meeting in-person on Sunday mornings. We will continue to offer livestream services for those who are more comfortable watching at home. We hope you will join us at one of our services.
- We offer a band-led worship service at 9:00 & 11:00 AM in our Worship Center. (Beginning Sunday, October 4, our worship service times will change to 9:00 & 10:30 AM.)
- We also offer a more traditional service in our High School Room at 9:00 AM.
- We also offer a "mask required" worship area at 11:00 AM in our High School Room - music and the message via live stream. (This will be held at 10:30 AM beginning October 4)
- Livestream services available at ncbc.church/watch
Our large worship gatherings last just over an hour. Our services begin with a time of worship, followed by a challenging and relevant message based on the Bible.
Once inside the doors, feel free to stop by the Welcome Center. We can answer any questions you have and help you get to the Worship Center. Someone on our welcome team will be happy to help you find a seat if needed. Settle in and relax. Feel free to bring your coffee! You won’t be singled out as a guest and the service is easy to follow with time for singing, prayer, and biblical teaching. Whether this is your first time or you have been coming for years, we want you to meet with God, hear from God, and be able to respond to God in our services.
At this time...
We offer NCBC Kids ministry from birth-Pre-K (child has not yet attended kindergarten), at the 9:00 AM service only. On Sunday, October 4, we will provide Children's Ministry from for all ages... birth through 5th grade at 9:00 AM.
On Sunday, October 4, we have some big changes:
- Our Worship Service times will change to 9:00 & 10:30 AM.
- Children's Ministry will be available at 9:00 AM only for birth - 5th grade.
- Some of our Adult Bible Fellowships will relaunch. Watch for details.
- Small Groups relaunch for fall.
We'd love to meet you
Please feel free to stop by the Connect Room, located near the Welcome Center, following the worship service. We would love to meet you and answer any questions you might have.
The Connect Room is also a place you can ask questions, meet some people, learn about what opportunities are available to connect. It's a good place to hear the heart of New Covenant even if you've been coming for a while and you're ready to start getting more "plugged in."
We hope to see you again next week! It's worth a few visits to get to know the heart, feel, and people at a new church. We have lots of people in our church family who would love to get to know you.
We'd love to talk. Contact us online or call us at (319) 395-0021