June 25-27, 2021
God is alive and active around the globe. We have the great privilege of joining Him in His work by partnering with our Global Partners who are serving around the world.
This weekend focuses on meeting and getting to know our Global Partners. Our Missions Weekend offers so many different opportunities to meet many of our Global Partners in different settings.
Mission Weekend Events
Global Partner Dinner | Friday, June 25
- Dinner | 5:30-6:15 PM in the High School Room
- Breakout Sessions with the individual Global Partners held in Rooms Y201-Y207
- Register for dinner and child care. More info and register online. Child care available if you register by June 14. Catered dinner - $10/person
Small Group Gatherings | Saturday, June 26
- Meet Global Partners in a small group setting.
- Contact Pat Rieck at firstname.lastname@example.org to host a gathering. A morning coffee? An evening dessert?
Missions Sunday | Sunday, June 27
- Global Partner Rick Griffith Preaching | 9:00 or 10:30 AM.
- Main Street Connections: Stop by tables and get to know our Partners.
- Classroom Presentations - Various partners will share during the 9:00 and 10:30 AM services.
Get activated in the world! Plan now to attend one or all of these connecting events.