We want to engage women of every generation – to help you connect with Christ and others! Through these connections, you can discover your unique, God-given gifts and passions so that you can share the love of Christ with those around you. Browse through these opportunities. Ask yourself what God’s next step might be for you on your journey to know Him and make Him known.
- Women's Studies – Fall 2019 Women's Studies will begin the week of September 16. Registration is now open. The deadline for child care (Thursday AM only) and the book order is Wednesday, August 28. Enjoy Bible study, teaching and conversation with women of varied ages and life circumstances as we seek to understand how to live an authentic life of faith in the real world. The purpose of all of our classes is to build community, to provide a safe place for discussion and to examine what God's Word has to say on topics relevant to women in today's culture. Contact Pat Rieck for assistance at 319-297-2348.
- Mothers of Pre-Schoolers (MOPS) – This group seeks to nurture Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers (infants through Kindergarten) by meeting their distinct needs. MOPS meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 9:15-11:15 AM, September through May. Register now for fall 2019. Questions? Contact ncbcMOPS@gmail.com
- Flourish - a woman-to-woman mentoring ministry. Flourish encourages spiritual growth through friendships with mature Christians. It is a ministry for women ages 15 and up, based on Titus 2:3-5 and Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. Women invest in the lives of each other through encouragement, guidance, listening, laughing and loving. Learn more about becoming a mentor or a mentee. Learn about Flourish
- Women's Caregiver Support Group - A safe, confidential, Christ-centered environment to talk about our journeys. We meet the first and third Thursday of the month from 2:00-3:30 PM in the New Covenant Library.
- We Can Soar - We Can Soar is a gathering for widows for fellowship and fun. Even though broken, we can soar because of Christ and the strength He gives us. Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM.
Special events are held throughout the year and include retreats, conferences, and outreach. There are opportunities to serve as greeters, table hostesses, food organizers, decorators, team leaders, and doers! Upcoming special events are displayed at the bottom of the page.
Are you interested in volunteering in our Women's Ministry? Visit our Volunteer page and select "Women's Ministry".
Contact Pat Rieck if you have any questions or are interested in participating in any of these opportunities or events.