We want to engage women of every generation – to help you connect with Christ and others! Through these connections, you can discover your unique, God-given gifts and passions so that you can share the love of Christ with those around you. Browse through these opportunities. Ask yourself what God’s next step might be for you on your journey to know Him and make Him known.
- Women's Groups – Enjoy Bible study, teaching, and conversation with women of varied ages and life circumstances as we seek to understand how to live an authentic life of faith in the real world. The purpose of our groups is for everyone to be known, encouraged, and challenged.
We have one new Women's Small Groups study this fall:
Armor of God facilitated by Marcia Cooper.
This eight-week Priscilla Shirer study digs into the armor of God. Every day, the devil seeks to wreak havoc in your life. He attacks your families, your emotions, your mind, and those around you. Put on your armor of God and develop a personal strategy to be victorious against the devil. Suit up. Stand firm. Secure victory in your life. Small group meets Thursdays, 9:30-11:30 AM beginning October 8. Register on our Group Finder. Register for child care here by September 26. Questions? Contact Pat Rieck for assistance at 319-297-2348 or Pat.Rieck@ncbc.church
- Mothers of Pre-Schoolers (MOPS) – This group seeks to nurture Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers (infants through Kindergarten) by meeting their distinct needs. MOPS meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month, October through May. This year MOPS has two options: An evening group from 6:15-7:45 PM; or a Home Group. More info here. Contact ncbcMOPS@gmail.com
Registration Form for 2020-2021
- Flourish - a woman-to-woman mentoring ministry. Flourish encourages spiritual growth through friendships with mature Christians. It is a ministry for women ages 15 and up, based on Titus 2:3-5 and Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. Women invest in the lives of each other through encouragement, guidance, listening, laughing, and loving. Learn more about becoming a mentor or a mentee. Learn about Flourish
- Women's Caregiver Support Group - A safe, confidential, Christ-centered environment to talk about our journeys. We meet the first and third Thursday of the month from 2:00-3:30 PM in the New Covenant Library.
- We Can Soar - We Can Soar is a gathering for widows for fellowship and fun. Even though broken, we can soar because of Christ and the strength He gives us. Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM. We Can Soar hopes to resume meeting in September.
Special events are held throughout the year and include retreats, conferences, and outreach. There are opportunities to serve as greeters, table hostesses, food organizers, decorators, team leaders, and doers! Upcoming special events are displayed at the bottom of the page.
Are you interested in volunteering in our Women's Ministry? Visit our Volunteer page and select "Women's Ministry".
Contact Pat Rieck if you have any questions or are interested in participating in any of these opportunities or events.